The new year is always a great time to get rid of any clutter you have in your life, whether that means physically, mentally, or through the practices you follow on a daily basis. Depending on what your routine is for work and other responsibilities, the amount of time you have for leisurely activities can range from limited to a large amount, but regardless of the amount that you have you must try to prioritize yourself whenever you can. Today, we are going to break down all the different ways you can put yourself first this coming year without compromising your work.
Morning Rituals To Incorporate Into Your Routine
The most important way of making sure you have a productive day is by starting your morning off right. If you are someone who wakes up and the first thing you reach for is your phone, but instead of doing so try getting up and doing a skincare routine or journaling to get your mind awake. If the first thing you are consuming is news, social media, or responsibilities you have coming up then your brain and body are not going to have the time it needs to reset itself before the day’s activities. If you are someone who thrives on planning, then this is also a great time to make a list of all the activities you plan to get done today, and this is also a great way of making sure you carve out time for yourself and your health.
A great and easy way to ensure you are taking care of your health first thing in the morning is by having a hearty and well balanced breakfast, along with a nice big cup of water to get your digestive system moving and your hydration up. If you are curious as to what foods you should be prioritizing in your diet, be sure to check out one of our latest blogs here. Along with your breakfast, you can also use this time to take your vitamins to get your health in check. Our product Probiotic Renu has all the ingredients to make sure your digestive system gets the boost it needs to be able to work properly for you all day long. It also helps with your immune system and fights any feelings of fatigue you might be having early on in the day.
The morning is also a great time to spend on your personal passions or hobbies that you never seem to find the time for. If you found that this year you were always putting other people’s needs before your own, carving out this time is super important and it could even mean just 30 minutes out of your day. For example, if you are someone who loves to read but always finds your books being half-read, then the morning is a great time to catch up on your reading while you're sipping your morning coffee or tea. Regardless of the activities you incorporate, be sure to prioritize yourself in 2022 and reimagine your morning rituals.
Night Rituals To Incorporate Into Your Routine
With every great morning routine comes an even better night routine. It is the perfect time to set yourself up for success the following day, and allow yourself to unwind. If you are someone who struggles with your digestion, there are many activities you can that can improve your digestive system including the following:
- Practice Yoga: There are a multitude of yoga positions that open up your digestive system to get it moving, and there are also the added benefits of a clear mind and getting your body moving. This is a great addition for those who have trouble sleeping too, because the extra movement right before bed will be just the thing you need to fall asleep easily.
- Take Your Vitamins: Taking your vitamins can be hard to remember, which is why having a vitamin filled with digestive enzymes that is meant to be taken right before bed is the perfect gift to take with you this coming year. Our product Sexy & Slim holds both a digestive enzyme complex and many other natural ingredients to support you all night long as well as is a vitamin that helps with bloating and supports your liver health. Be sure to shop your very own today by clicking here!
There are also many rituals that work to create a more sound and peaceful life for yourself including the following:
- Elevate Your Hygiene: As obvious as it sounds, sometimes we forget to put in that extra effort in our hygiene that can make all the difference in the long run. If you are someone that has been struggling with your skin recently, the night time is a great time to prioritize lathering on those extra products. There are also many natural ways to obtain healthy skin, for more information click here!
- Get Your Chores Done: Have you ever woken up the next morning to find everything out of place around your house? This can be one of the most frustrating occurrences, because you then have to take time out of your morning to make sure everything gets put back in its rightful place. Instead of leaving these chores for the morning, carving out some time at night to get them done will help you be productive the following day.
- End Your Night Right: Much like in the morning, try switching out your final activity from using your phone and going on social media to a different activity. This could include reading a book, journaling everything that happened in your day, or meditating. This can help to get your brain in the right mindset to sleep and recharge.
Regardless of the changes you choose to make to your morning and night rituals this coming new year, make sure you are prioritizing yourself and the goals you want to achieve. If you are looking for more new year resolution ideas click here to learn more! Let’s make 2022 the year of getting our health in order!