What are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive Enzymes are proteins that help speed up the process in your body that helps turn nutrients into digestible substances for your digestive tract to take in. There are different types of enzymes including proteases, lipases, and amylases that help with the nutrient absorption of things including carbs, proteins, and fats.
The interesting thing about digestive enzymes is that they can be found in many forms past the ones already naturally formed in our bodies. This includes through natural sources like the foods we consume, as well as through supplements.
Our product Sexy & Slim contains a digestive enzyme complex that will also help to give you the following benefits.
The Benefits of Digestive Enzymes for Women
Digestive enzymes help support all the beneficial functions of our bodies when it comes to what we are consuming.
- They help break down all types of foods, regardless of what it is.
- They help with digestive function and the health of your bowel.
- They help reduce gas, bloating, and any other discomfort that might come with eating.
- They help support the absorption of the nutrients within our food making sure we are getting the benefits from what we are putting into our bodies
So, now that you know what digestive enzymes do, your question might be, why do I need supplements if my body already creates them? Well, I have the answer for you!
Why you need to add Digestive Enzymes Supplements into your daily routine:
Although digestive enzymes are created naturally by our bodies, sometimes there is a lack of them being created which can be due to many factors. Some of the factors that could lead to a lack of production including aging, as well as various health conditions like cystic fibrosis, chronic pancreatitis, and pancreatic cancer. Lactose intolerance has also been known to link to a lack of digestive enzymes or a need for more. This is because lactose intolerance contributes to many of the issues digestive enzymes work to get rid of.
Another reason digestive enzymes for women especially are important is because of the lack of nutrients that could happen as a result of not having them. Digestive enzymes work to absorb the nutrients from our food, and when we lack that process we risk losing out on all those important nutrients to keep our bodies moving.
If you find yourself feeling nutrient starved or that you are having more and more digestive issues like constipation, diarrhea, or bloating digestive enzymes might be the right fit for you.
Regardless of why, it is important that we work to make sure your digestive system is being supported. This is why adding a supplement into your daily routine as well as adding enzyme enriched foods into your diet would be beneficial for your overall health.
How to add a digestive enzymes into your routine:
Adding a digestive enzyme into your routine can be quite simple. When it comes to choosing which one is right for you, taking a look at your overall dietary health and needs is most important. Digestive enzymes come in both generic formulas and more specified formulas targeting a certain issue.
They also come specified towards a specific diet you may have. Some examples of specific diets you might take into consideration are: plant based diets, dairy free diets, or protein rich diets. Taking the time to evaluate your own needs is vital to making sure you are getting the digestive enzyme that is right for you.
Another thing to keep in mind is, when taking a digestive enzyme supplement it is best to incorporate it either right before a meal or during the meal.This ensures that you are giving your body enough time to digest the enzyme before handing off a pile of food for it to work through. Our product Sexy & Slim allows for a lot of flexibility as it will give you these benefits along with helping detox your liver and body, just by taking them right before bed or after a heavy meal. This being said, even if you miss these times, don’t worry taking it after works just fine as well!
How to add digestive enzymes enriched foods into your diet:
Along with taking a digestive enzyme supplement, adding these foods into your diet will also help in ensuring you are getting the best possible results regarding your digestion.
- One of the sweetest options, no pun intended, is honey! For all my sweet tooth fanatics out there, this one's for you! Adding digestive enzymes into your diet has never been easier. Instead of adding those extra sugar packets to your morning tea or coffee try switching it out for some classic raw honey which contains the amylase and protease enzymes.
- Another great addition to your diet is avocados which contains the digestive enzyme lipase. You can incorporate avocados into your diet with something as simple as adding it to your afternoon salads or morning toasts for an easy breakfast.
- Some fruits that would be great to add to your diet includes: pineapples, papaya, mangoes, bananas, and kiwifruit!
- Other foods include fermented foods like kimchi and sauerkraut. Bonus: Sauerkraut also has probiotic properties which helps with digestion as well, so adding this one into your routine will give your body a double boost of digestive support.
Digestive Enzymes can be your Biggest Support System
Digestive enzymes are your best friend when it comes to avoiding those pesky digestive issues that are just downright annoying and inconvenient. Being proactive with your digestive health will lead to a happier you and a happier stomach.
Much like with any other health issue you may be having, knowing your own body is the most important step on any journey. Learning how to identify what foods or other outside factors might be affecting you is important to know along with what you might need to add. Outside factors like dairy products are known to cause many digestive issues, and it is just one of many. As long as you are working towards knowing your body better, and learning what it needs you will be unstoppable.
Although it can feel a bit daunting knowing your body can struggle with producing these enzymes, it is safe to say you are not alone, and especially not when it comes to solutions. There are multiple ways to incorporate digestive enzymes into your daily routine without having to break the bank. Whether it is through a digestive enzyme supplement or the foods listed above, we can all work together to ensure that those pesky stomach issues are combatted once and for all.