Terms of Service
- We grant you a limited license to access and use the Site for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, transmit and print the content of this Site only to the extent that such copying, distribution and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Site for your personal use. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots or data gathering and extraction tools.
- The Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Bloat No More. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Bloat No More name or trademarks without the express written consent of Bloat No More. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Bloat No More.
- We reserve the right to change any information, features and functions of the Site without prior notice. We may refuse service, cancel orders, terminate accounts and/or deny access to any or all parts of this Site if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms of Service, our rights or the rights of any third party. Use of the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to suspected fraudulent activity in our sole discretion. The sale or linking of our products on or to any third party e-commerce site, marketplace or mobile application without our specific written consent is prohibited.
- To create an account or to become a member of our Site (including The Love Club), complete the applicable registration form by providing information such as your valid email address and creating a password to register your profile. Each time you use your password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms of Service and Love Wellness has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
- YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING YOUR PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
- To cancel any of your subscriptions, you can do so online at any time (in your account settings) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a registered member of the Site, we may send you emails promoting any special offer(s), including third party offers, as well as monthly newsletters, unless you opt-out at any time either in your account settings, by using unsubscribe buttons in emails you receive from us or by emailing us at email@example.com indicating that you would like to unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- You will receive the product at the frequency you select. You may log into your account and customize your subscriptions at any time. You can select the quantity of the product and the frequency of each shipment and advance or delay the next shipment as you wish. If you do not update your subscription selections for any given shipment, we will automatically send you the selections from your previous shipment.
- MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL IT IS CANCELLED BY YOU OR BY Bloat No More. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME.
- We will charge the recurring subscription price plus applicable taxes and shipping & handling to your default payment method when we ship your first subscription order. You will continue to be charged the subscription price plus applicable taxes and shipping charges at the time of each shipment for all subsequent orders until you choose to cancel or change the shipping frequency of your subscription.
- You may cancel your subscription(s) at any time. To cancel your subscription(s), you can do so online at any time (in your account settings) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org note subscriptions cannot be cancelled via Facebook or other forms of social media.
- All Subscription Orders (as defined below) are processed on the renewal date (including weekend days)
- Renewals processed before 9:00 a.m. (Eastern) Monday – Friday typically ship the same business day, barring any carrier discrepancies, and orders processed after 9 a.m. or on Saturday and Sunday will ship the next business day.
- Any changes to a subscription (including cancellations, item edits, skipped orders, shipping address changes, order renewal date changes, payment information) must be made at least 24 hours prior to the next scheduled renewal date to be reflected in the next order.
- Order cancellations cannot be made after an order is processed. To cancel an order that has already been processed or shipped, the customer must initiate a return pursuant to the Love Wellness return policy (see refund policy).
5. Referral and Rewards Program The spirit of the referral program is to introduce friends and family to what you have already discovered in Love Wellness! Guidelines for the program are as follows:
- For each valid referral, you earn $10 in Rewards Points and your friend earns $10 off of their first order of $30 or more!
- Reward Points will be added to your account following the completed purchase of an eligible referred friend
- You must use the referral link for savings to be applied for both friend and referrer
- Referral offer is valid for first time purchases only
- Referred friends must be a first-time Love Wellness customer
- You may not refer yourself: we screen for similar name, email, shipping address
- Referral links are intended to be shared directly with friends, and may not be published to social media, sent in bulk or released outside of known friends or family
- Rewards Points are non-transferable
- Bloat No More has the right to disable referral links and cap referral rewards points if, in its sole discretion, it determines a participant is abusing the program
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- Program only valid in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Rewards Tier eligibility is based on a 12-month basis, and points expire after 1 year of inactivity, defined as not earning or redeeming points within the selected time frame.
- We accept the following bank or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Google Pay and Amazon Pay. For your convenience, we will save your bank or credit card information.
- You may be charged local tax, if applicable. If your payment method is declined, we will attempt to process your charge until the transaction is approved. We and our third party payment service providers may request, and we may receive, updated credit card information from your credit card issuer, such as updated card numbers and expiration date information when your credit card has expired. If such updated information is provided to us and our third-party payment service providers, we will update your account information accordingly, and will use such updated information to process payments for your future purchases and subscriptions. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of providing vendors and third-party payment service providers with your updated credit card information. If you wish to opt out of your credit card’s updating service, you should contact your credit card issuer.
- We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment by another method including a mailed statement.
- The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier. Replacement of products and credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal service notification. We will replace products and credit your account at our discretion.
- All Canadian sales occur in the US. The risk of loss and title for items purchased by Canadian customers passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier, which occurs in the US. The carrier acts on behalf of the Canadian customer to deliver the purchased items into Canada. Canadian customers are responsible for all applicable sales, retail, commodities, goods and services, harmonized, excise, VAT, indirect taxes and like taxes, fuel surcharges and all other taxes, duties, customs, levies, fees, charges, retributions, import and export taxes and charges, liabilities and/or other rights assessed or levied or to be assessed or levied in the future by any competent public, government, legal, taxation, customs agency, department or other federal, provincial, state, municipal or local authority.
8. Discounts and promotions. Discount codes may be applied to eligible orders as follows. Discounts applied to orders that do not comply with this Section 8 are subject to cancellation or reversal at the discretion of the Company.
- Only one discount code or promotion may be used per order;
- Promotions and discounts cannot be stacked or combined with other offers;
- Promotions and discounts cannot be applied to discounted or sale items; and
- Promotions and discounts cannot be applied to Subscription Orders. “Subscription Orders” are orders that have at least one subscription item; and
- Reward points can be applied as a discount to existing Subscriptions Orders, on a per order basis.
11. Limitation of Liability
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. LOVE WELLNESS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF LOVE WELLNESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Love Wellness on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Love Wellness or their respective owners. Our trademarks may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Love Wellness, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your identification or password.
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Service accounts of others without permission, falsifying your age or date of birth, forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Service, or posting content in fields that are not intended for that content;
- use the Service (including the submission, transmission, modification, addition, or deletion of any content available through the Service) for any illegal or improper purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, or for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of Bloat No More or third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating any Love Wellness third party intellectual property or other proprietary rights;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Service;
- post, upload, or distribute any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including, without limitation, by: (i) sharing use of your password or use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such passcode or password is unique; (ii) participating in the Service if you are not the original recipient of a passcode or password; (iii) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (iv) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including without limitation by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (ii) sending unsolicited or unauthorized offers, advertisements, or other forms of solicitation to other users of the Service; (iii) attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers; or
- attempt to do any of the foregoing, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described above.
17. Notice Regarding Medical Advice
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. THE SITE MATERIALS, SUCH AS TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without reference to conflicts of laws principles and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. YOU AND Bloat No More AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The foregoing shall not prevent Bloat No More from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED.
- If any current or future provision of these Terms of Service is found invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of these Terms.
- You may not assign or transfer these Terms or your rights hereunder, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms at any time without notice.
- These Terms of Service are applicable to you upon your accessing this Site. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Warranty, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Privacy, Submissions, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination of these Terms of Service.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding the use of the Service.