The start of this new month brings a sense of holiday cheer and excitement for the moments of laughter, love, and light ahead. The holiday season is about showing your loved ones your gratitude for them, for celebrating all we have accomplished, and for living in the moment. Gift giving is a great way to show your loved ones what they mean to you in an exciting and thoughtful way, but sometimes gift giving can prove to be challenging. Well, we are here to squash this challenge by giving you the ultimate gift guide for all the people in your life, from the workout fanatic to the homebody, we have it all covered!
Gifts for the Active Lifestyle People In Your Life
Do you have that one person in your life that is constantly looking for the next big way to get in shape? Finding a gift for the active friend in your life can be challenging, because it might seem that they already have all the tools they need to succeed in their hobby. Here are some creative gift ideas to give the exercise enthusiast in your life.
- Pay for a workout membership - Workout subscriptions tend to be paid monthly, and for people who love working out, it is a non-negotiable bill that can add up over time. By paying for a month of your friend’s workout membership, you are giving them a free month to enjoy their hobby with no strings attached. Gifting a person a short-term membership to a different type of workout place might also be a fun way to spice things up! Consider a local yoga or pilates studio they might not have tried out yet.
- A massage gun - When it comes to working out, the recovery process is just as important as the workout itself. A massage gun is a great tool to have, because it helps to soothe your muscles, promote blood circulation, and support muscle recovery.
- A water bottle - While we all might have a water bottle to keep us hydrated throughout the day, people who are constantly working out need to drink even more water to stay properly hydrated. If your friend has had the same water bottle for quite a while, or simply does not have one, gifting them a new water bottle with a high liquid capacity might be an amazing option!
- An energizing supplement - In order to successfully participate in strenuous physical activity, one’s energy levels must be in tip top shape. A supplement that helps with bloating and fatigue such as Metaboliz can help to support one’s energy levels throughout the day making it a wonderful option for all exercise lovers, but don’t take our word for it
Gifts for the Wellness Junkie Looking to Elevate Their Routine
Gifting someone a present that will better their wellness routine and in turn their life is one of the best ways to show someone you care about them! We all love feeling at peace and taken care of, so let’s dive into some of the best gifts to give your loved ones who might be especially into the wellness world!
- An ice roller - Ice rolling is a type of cold therapy that is known to help reduce inflammation and puffiness in one’s face. It can also be a great way to reduce sinus pain and increase circulation in your face to brighten one’s skin.
- A bathrobe - If your friend is a wellness lover, odds are they love to spend extra time on their skincare or morning routines. What better way to engage in these activities than in a comfy and cozy bathrobe? Be sure to pick out a bathrobe in your friend’s favorite color to add extra personalization to the gift!
- A weighted blanket - No one can have too many blankets, but this type of blanket can really elevate a person’s evening routine. Weighted blankets offer security that normal blankets cannot. The weight aspect of the blanket makes it so your body feels supported and in turn enters a state of relaxation rather than one of anxiety.
- Pillow spray - Pillow sprays generally consist of essential oils that help people relax and wind down at the end of the day. This is a relatively affordable gift that has the ability to completely transform a person’s sleep quality.
- A journal - Journaling is a great way for a person to work through their thoughts. Mental health is incredibly important — especially for someone who holds self-care in a high regard. Journaling will help people better understand themselves and in turn reach a state of confidence they have never known before.
- 28-Day Guide To A Better You - We have compiled a 28-day guide that will take you on a journey of health and wellness. It contains healthy meal plans, fitness plan ideas, and mindfulness activity ideas to inspire and guide you. This is the perfect gift to yourself or others this holiday season!
Gifts for the Health Enthusiasts Looking to Support Their Body’s Systems
Taking care of one’s body requires dedication and consistency to one’s health habits. Here are some gifts for the one’s in your life looking to commit to their health.
1. A probiotic supplement - Staying healthy requires looking out for your digestive process due to its connection to the rest of the processes in your body. A probiotic helps to ensure that your gut is getting the beneficial bacteria it needs to thrive! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to give your loved ones the gift of a happy gut!
2. A juicer - Using a juicer is something that even those who do not enjoy cooking can accomplish! It is a great option for those looking to get more nutrients in their diet, as the substances one uses the juicer for tend to be fruits and vegetables that are incredibly rich in said nutrients.
3. Travel pouches for supplements - A probiotic supplement is not the only supplement one tends to have in their routine, and when traveling, staying committed to taking a supplement can prove to be challenging. Our travel pouches for supplements are sleek, convenient, and compact, making them a wonderful choice when traveling and increase your chances of staying committed to taking your supplements while away from home.
4. Share a recipe - Not all gifts require spending, and sharing a recipe with your loved one is a great way to share a piece of yourself with them while also inspiring them in the kitchen. Cooking at home is one of the best ways to minimize artificial sweeteners and junk food from the diet, so the more recipes one can share, the less likely one is to turn to takeout!
We hope this guide has inspired you on your search for the perfect gifts for your loved ones!