One’s health journey will not be a singular path nor will it be easy, but that does not mean it won’t be worth taking. Especially when life starts to get real busy, it can be easy to forget to take care of yourself which is why learning the fundamentals behind self care is super important along with learning how to fit it all in.
Different Types of People Means Different Types of Schedules
A daily routine that someone follows needs to be personalized to who they are as people. As great as it is to take tips and tricks from other people’s schedules, odds are you probably won’t find someone with something that will fit you perfectly. Some things to take into account when considering what you want your routine to look like are your interests and likes/dislikes.
If you are someone who is not a morning person and actually prefers to work later on in the day more, then maybe your routine won’t start until later on in the day. In contrast, if you are someone who enjoys the morning and rather wind down early on, you will probably choose to wake up earlier and get things moving quicker moving things up and off your list.
We are creatures of habit and creating these habits can even lead to your brain just knowing exactly what triggers means what. For example, if you start to wake up consistently and exercise your body will start getting used to it and be prepared for it since it knows it's coming.
Even though your own personalization is definitely something to keep in mind when creating your schedule, there are some key tips and tricks that anyone can add. This includes: making your bed first thing in the morning, giving yourself affirmations, going through some form of journaling or reflecting, and get your body moving even if it is just for a short walk.
Why You Might Add Digestive Enzyme Supplements to Your Next Shopping Trip
Along with a schedule, comes trying to find time where to fit everything in. This is why when it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle supplements are key. Not only do they cut down so much time, but are even very great for traveling purposes. Digestive enzymes are something everyone can consider adding, as we all hope to achieve a healthy digestive system.
Our product Sexy & Slim contains all the digestive enzymes you need to be in tip top shape, and since we recommend adding it to your nightly routine you can just leave it on your nightstand for easy access.
There are also a number of other supplements that are recommended for people to take including:
- Vitamin D - Vitamin D is especially crucial for those people who do not get out in the sun often, or live somewhere where this can be difficult. This supplement will help to still give you that crucial vitamin without having to move across the country. Vitamin D is vital to making sure we are absorbing many nutrients including major ones like calcium.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is known for its properties that helps in preventing cell damage, helps the body with its oxygen intake, and helps with iron absorption. We have also all heard that long told tale or keeping our vitamin c intake up to insure a healthy immune system. Something as easy as adding limes or oranges into your routine will do the trick.
- Omega-3 - Omega-3’s are really important in terms of reducing inflammation and have been known to help many mental issues as well as your overall health and wellness. Fish oil is the most common and popular form of getting this type of supplement into your routine.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is very vital to your brain’s overall health. It is what helps to keep the chemicals in our brain balanced and alive. A big symptom that you are lacking magnesium is fatigue. Make sure you keep note of any symptoms you might be having, as adding a supplement might just do the trick.
Different Types of Self Care To Incorporate
There are many types of self care you can incorporate into your routine, but the key is just to make sure you have at least one each and every day. It is not good to get out of routine and have your lack of self care catch up to you. This can lead to feelings of stress, headaches, anxiety, and overall exasperation.
If you start ignoring what your body is trying to tell you it will start to shut down until you do, so you might as well save yourself some time and start taking care of it to get ahead of the game.
In terms of physical self care this can include taking a nice hot bath after a long day to relax your muscles and to give yourself time to yourself, or you can also put a face mask on and turn on your favorite tv show to relieve some stress. The beauty of self care is that the possibilities are endless, and as long as you are doing things that bring you enjoyment and relaxation you are doing it right.
Here are a list of ideas you can add to your routine to promote self-care:
- Journaling/Meditating/Reflecting at some point in your day
- Including a form of exercise i.e. yoga
- Nourish your body with a balanced home cooked meal
- Read your favorite book or watch an episode of your favorite show
- Set aside some time to just listen to music and get lost in your own thoughts
- Throw a face mask on and paint your nails that new color that’s been hiding in the back of your dresser
- The possibilities are endless
Regardless of the supplements and practices you choose to add to your routine, it is just extremely important to remember to pay attention to how you are feeling and what you need. Take a look at our 3-step wellness routine and take a step towards making this change today!