Food is obviously a very important part of our lives and we need it to sustain our bodies, but knowing what foods your body works well with is also super important. Some people have allergies to certain foods, but can also have much milder yet still pesky effects like bloating, digestive issues, gas, pain, and constipation. No matter what symptoms you have, it can really build up in your body leading to many other negative issues. Luckily there are supplements and natural ways of maintaining a healthy digestive system.
Natural Methods to Keep a Healthy Digestive System
Fiber will become your new best friend on your journey to get a healthy digestive system. This is because fiber helps to keep all the foods you consume moving throughout your body to avoid any possible constipation. Some foods that are high in fiber include many whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables. There are two different types of fibers: insoluble fibers and soluble fibers. The reason you need both is because one (the insoluble fibers) help to make sure your stool is bulked up and soluble fibers make sure that your stool is not too watery.
I am going to break all the Chick-Fil-A loving hearts out there, but fatty/processed foods can be detrimental to your digestive systems. They slow down the digestive process which in time can lead to constipation and stomach pain. Even though moderation is key, keeping a good eye on the amount of fatty foods you are consuming is wise. Not only processed fats, but even too many healthy fats can be an issue too. Since fats are still important to have in your diet, if you pair it with high fiber foods it should help to cancel out the effects.
Probiotics for bloating are also a great way to support your digestive system. It is the healthy bacteria that is already in your digestive tract, but that it is always helpful to have more of. You can get the probiotic benefits through natural foods like yogurt or fermented foods such as kimchi or you can add a supplement to your routine. If you are someone who is too busy to be planning out the foods you are going to try and implement, our product Probiotic Renu is perfect for you.
Probiotic Renu works to have all the possible side effects of a probiotic through including both bifido probiotic cultures and lacto probiotic cultures. It is recommended to be taken right in the morning, so you can get it out of the way before your day even begins.
Natural Ways to Get Digestive Enzymes In Your Routine
In this section I am going to be going over certain foods that you should consider adding to your meals due to their natural digestive enzyme properties.
- Pineapple - Pineapple is beneficial for your digestive enzymes, because it contains bromelain which is a digestive enzyme known to break down the proteins in amino acids. If you are someone who struggles with digestion meat adding this to your daily routine might be helpful. There is no reason why you should avoid your favorite foods when there are many natural ways to help the issue.
- Honey - Honey is rich in digestive enzymes including four of the main ones. Since it is so rich in all of these enzymes, it can be beneficial for anyone to add to their routine. Something to keep in mind is that honey is only beneficial if you buy it in its raw form, as this is when it still contains many of its key properties. You can incorporate honey through adding it to any tea or coffee you make in the mornings.
- Kefir - If you are unfamiliar with kefir, it is a type of milk drink that is created by adding kefir grains to milk. The beneficial properties are in the grains making it so that the drink can be delicious and beneficial all at the same time. It contains many digestive enzymes, but one that stood out is lactase. Lactase is the enzyme that helps the body to properly digest dairy. If you are someone who constantly struggles with dairy, adding kefir to your routine might be essential to alleviate symptoms.
- Miso - Miso is a seasoning best known in Japanese cuisine and it contains a number of different digestive enzymes along with a bacteria that has been known to alleviate symptoms from digestive issues. You can enjoy this in many ways, including miso soup!
- Kimchi - Kimchi is basically a fermented vegetable dish that has many positive digestive properties. Since it is fermented it has added healthy bacterias that will help combat any issues you might be having at the time.
Digestive Enzyme Supplements Benefits and Convenience
Adding more digestive enzymes in your diet through supplements is a convenient way to do it while still getting all the added benefits. Not only do digestive enzymes help promote a healthy digestive system, but they have also been known to increase your energy, nutrient absorption, and any other chronic fatigue, pain, or inflammation you might be experiencing.
Odds are your body reacts negatively to at least one type of food, and even one is not a sacrifice we should be willing to make. Eating should be enjoyable and should not lead to any discomforting symptoms. This is why learning how to fight back when your body is not reacting properly is important.
Our product Sexy & Slim actually contains a digestive enzyme complex which means it has many of the main digestive enzymes already added into it. Sexy & Slim was created with your comfort in mind, as it is trying to make sure you are feeling the best you can every single night. We recommend taking it at night so that your body has time to digest it properly throughout the night and you can wake up feeling better than ever.